{Blaze} {Blaze}

strewth, someones keen lol

yeh thats an epic u got there, fl 5 is such a pain in the arse if u dont got a midi keyboard, especially with such melodical diversity. i tend to give up after about 9 hours and id appreciate if someone with alittle class about there music maybe check out my best song lol, its called elected relief. i realise alot of people ask cats for reviews and stuff its just that i think that after the years of work ive put in it aint too bad. anyways keep on doin ur thin bro cause its working well, have a good one.

cornandbeans responds:

yea, I just got one for christmas, and this was one of the first songs I actually tried using it a lot on.

Thanks for the review, man. :)

..Rise.. ..Rise..

practice make perfect

i like ur horn section, its really really hard to get a high quality brass section orgainised and yous are playing some classy tunes. would make a good wedding song lol. yeh nah yous are good just practice more. werd niga

5000Tons of molten liquid lead 5000Tons of molten liquid lead

random

i wish the drums were more pronounced, louder and with more emphasis...tis hard to judge this as much of a song the way it is man...

but u know im no better than u so wat right do i have to dis ur stuff, i think there is a great deal of potential in this song, it just sounds needs some fine tuning volume wise.